CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mothers Day Bliss

I wanted to quickly show you this card before Sale A Bration ends tomorrow, as already we have
come to the end of the month.
I have made this lovely card(self praise) from the Bliss Stamp set in the Sale A Bration catalogue and my inspiration came from Deb Fearn's which I saw on Stampin Connection.

I wanted something for a card class, but thought it might be too involved for a class.
I think I will give this to my lovely mum.
I used Vallum over the title and little brads to hold it in place rather than adhesive.
The colours are Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz (In colours) and So Saffron, all on a Whisper White background. Some of the flowers have been covered in Crystal Effects.
Enjoy looking.
Michelle

1 comment:

Followers