CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Their's a baby on the way!!!

Good weekend to you.
Their will be a new addition to our family soon and that will be my sister who is due in a couple of months.
She know she will be having a boy and I bought an outfit for later after he is born.
My insipiration of colours came from his gift.

I used the Something Sweet,Short & Sweet stamps and the Extra large scalloped circle to create the baby's rattle.
The colours are Basic Grey, Real Red and Whisper White.
The little safety pin comes from the Short and Sweet stamp set.
Away from this subject for a minute.
My sister lives in Austin, Texas and as I say she is soon to have her bundle of joy. In the meantime she has just joined this lovely company Stampin' Up! and I'm so delighted and excited for her. She is very talented and I can't wait to share what she can do. Congratulations Claudia, you will do well.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Something Sweet, Short and Sweet, A Word For You
Ink:Real Red and Basic Grey
Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red,Basic Grey
Other:Big Shot, Lattice Embossing folder,Extra lge Scalloped Circle Punch,thread.

Many thanks
Michelle
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers