CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

For The Birthday Girl

Hi to you all out there.
I would like to show you a card I made for a little girl who's party my son was invited to on the weekend.
It is very girlie and never tried the colour combo of Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette and Melon Mambo before.

Not an original on my part and unfortunately I'm unable to recall where I first saw the idea.
It reminded me that I too haven't used this stamp set Pony Party for a long time, so it was high time I did.

The pony was stamped with Staz On and coloured with a Pretty In Pink marker. After that I used Dazzling Diamonds to bring a bit of sparkle which I think every little loves.
With the Scalloped Circle I saw that if you use the Crop a Dile you can punch out holes to give it this affect.
Well that's it from me and hope you enjoy viewing my post.
Michelle

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Pony Party, Short & Sweet
Ink:Melon Mambo & Whisper White
Cardstock: Certainly Celery,Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette
DSP: Brights Collection
Other:Big Shot, Circle#2 Die Cut Folder, Scalloped Circle Punch,1 1/4 punch, Chipboard 5,Scalloped Edge Punch,
Dazzling Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers