CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Embossed Birthday Card

I hope your week was grand last week and ready for a new one as from today.

I would like to show you a card I made for a special person in my life and that is my Nanna.
Last week she turned 87yrs old and still doing as well as to be expected. She always says to me I'm not getting any younger you know.
So for her I made this.
I love white embossed cardstock, as to me it seems to stand out alot more,so for the background it is Elegant Lines Embossed Die.
For the flowers the stamp set is Vintage Vogue with the use of Daffodil Delight and Real Red. For the leaves I used Old Olive.
To give it a bit of bling I've stuck on rhinestones.
Oval all stamp set for the title of the card and to finish it off a nice piece of Old Olive satin ribbon.
I hope you enjoyed stopping by.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers