CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

More Birthday's With A Box

Hello to a very wet day in Sydney.
I said this month is busy for birthdays and here is another card and box to show you.
Now I'll warn you it is bright.
See I told you it's bright.
Now this card is special to me. Apart from the person it went to I learned how to do a bow from a very clever and talented Teneale Williams. It is from her Workshop Wow card 1 from convention and I just had to have a go. I had always been curious how she does those bows so perfect and now we know why.
The colours used for this two items are Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Very Vanilla and Pumpkin Pie.
Top Note Die for the big shot and scored across 3/4 of the way up and fold and their is your purse.
A button is placed in the center of our purse and there you have it. So simple.
Well I hope my post brightened up your day especially if it is miserable outside.
Not looking forward to the school pick up run to get soaking wet again :(
Till next time.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers