CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

Birthday Purse

Howdy fellow readers.
If you read my last post I mentioned this month is a busy month for birthdays and parties.
I love the new DSP Sweet Stitches from the new Autumn - Winter Mini 121781 $16.95 and decided as the
card is for a little girl I would used it here.
It's loud I know, but I think it's what kids love.
From the Big shot I used the  Top Note Die. I cut 2 pieces stuck them together and scored 3/4's of the way up to fold over.Now you have your purse.
I embellished it with an Eyelet to disguise as a button.
The card stock buttons are embosslits also from the Autumn - Winter Mini 121813 $21.95  aren't they cute?
Hope you enjoyed the post.
See you soon
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers