CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Busy month for Birthdays

Good day to you all.

Not such a nice day out there, so stay indoors and keep warm.
I've had a few cards to make this month as their is a few birthdays going round and funny enough they are
all female.
The card I'm going to show you is a copy of a card we made at our team meeting a little while ago. Very very simple to make and yet cute.
It's like a shadow box because we used deminsionals to give it that 3d look.
The cupcake I stamped is from Got Treats and in fact I coloured it with SU's markers Blushing Bride and Peach Parfait.
For the Happy Birthday I used versa mark. Not that this photo shows it so well but I did stamp flowers on the Blushing Bride cardstock from Good Egg. If you click on the photo itself you can see it better.
So like I said a nice simple to do.
Thanks for stopping by and I'll be posting again soon.
Michelle

Goodies Used:
Ink: Blushing Bride
CardStock: Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Got Treats and Good Egg
Markers SU: Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait and Versa Mark
Other: Brad, Blushing Bride In Colour Ribbon, 1 3/4 circle punch and Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers