CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's been awhile.

Hello to you all out there.
As the title says it's been awhile.
Where do I begin,well I'll try and make it short.
Hubby went to the UK and came back with pains in the tum, so off to the hospital he went.
He stayed for a few days and whilst this was happening I was doing his job.
Just thinking soon he will be returning to work when he took himself back into hospital because he was in extreme pain and he had done more damage.
So still working. This time he was in hospital alsmost a week.
Again he is signed off and now for a month.
It has been at times extremely hard and it has been a complete role reversal for me and my husband.
On a happier note, it's our daughters 9th birthday today and pre-celebrated over the Mother's Day weekend. It's a very special time because I share my day with them.
Here's a card I made to share.


What's different about this card is I did a spin circle and placed it in the center of the punched flower.
Our team made something like this at Stamp Camp from a shoebox swap.
From the same flower punch is how I made the love hearts.
The colour combo is Concord Crush,Old Olive and Whisper White. 
Thank you all for stopping by.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers