CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tri Fold Birthday Card

Welcome to my blog today.
I wanted to show you a male birthday card for a change. I don't do them very often and need some practise.
So I took a shot at a Tri Fold card because to me that is nice and easy.

Inside view

I used a valcro dot to keep it closed.
The colours I used were Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Basic Black and Peach Parfait.The stamp is Happy Moments from last years Sale-a-bration and then just coloured them in with markers.
I hope you like it.
Supplies:
Stamps:Happy Moments and Whimsical Words
C/stock: Crumb Card, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
DSP: In Colour Hostess Set Level 1(Peach Parfait)
Ink: Peach Parfait & Basic Black
Other: Basic Black & Peach Parfait markers

Thanks for stopping by.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers