CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 25, 2011

For The Happy Couple

Hello to you.
Recently, I made this card for friends who are visiting from Sweden.
Whilst in Australia they annouced they are getting Engaged so natually I made them a card.
I had fun making these cute owls and my inspiration came from our up and coming mini catalogue which is still under wraps for a little while.(The inspiration is for the background only)

The colours used were Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla. The 2 Step Owl punch made up the bow in the Mrs Owls hair. The soon to be Mr and Mrs loved their card and it was nice to actually see them open it.
Sorry it'd only short and sweet today.
Be sure to stop by soon as a very special project will be placed on my blog soon.
Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers