CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Little Birdy Told Me

Hi everyone.

Well I have been away for a while as I celebrated my 40th birthday on the Gold Coast, Queensland. It was a surprise put on by my husband and had a fab time. Spoilt rotten is the only way to describe it.
After coming back home it was back to reality with kids back to school and my youngest child starting this year (sniff sniff). He surprised me how ready he was for big school and that he didn't need me, so much anymore. It is such a relief.
Now I have been glued to the news about beautiful Queensland going through more devastation. They've had to brave a Cyclone going through North Queensland and though it is not as bad as they first thought, it still looks bad and it hasn't stopped yet. So we are all thinking of you at this terrible time.
Time to show what I have been doing.
I have sent these cards out to customers to inform them of our current promotion which is Sale-a-bration. This continues until the 31st March, 2011.

This is a great opportunity to earn free stamps. For more details check out my website by on the right column.
The stamp set I used is Aviary and the colours are from the Brights collection.
Thanks to those of you for stopping by and have a great day.
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. love it mum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Followers