CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Up, Up and Away!!!!

Hello readers and welcome to another day of sharing.
You may notice that I do a lot of childrens birthday cards and no wonder because I do have 3
children currently under the age of 10yrs old. Parties and birthday's are always requiring cards to be made
and I am fortunate to be a demonstrator with Stampin' Up! to get to do them on a regular basis.
I made this card for a boy and I got my inspiration from a Shoe Box Swap from Stamp Camp last year.
It is so much fun to see what someone can come up with when handed the stamp set and come up with a creative way of using it.
I loved the idea with the window and phrase showing on the front and inside of the card.
The stamp set used is Up, Up and Away and the papers are called "Big Top Birthday".
Well I hope you like it and inspired you in some way.
Until next time.
Michelle
Ingredients
Stamp sets: Up, Up and Away, Party This Way
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, & Real Red
DSP: Big Top Birthday
Card-stock: Whisper White & Tempting Turquoise
Other: Petite Pennants Builder, Scallop Oval, Lrg Oval punch, glue dot
1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers