CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I've Got An Award


Wow!! I am so chuffed to receive this award from my team member Sue Dean who is also an inspiration to
me, so I would like to thank her for choosing me.
Now the conditions for receiving this award  is as follows:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who nominated you for the award.
2. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
4. Present the award to 5 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
5. Let them know they have been nominated by leaving a comment on their blog.
Five other bloggers that I love to visit and find inspiring are:

Well that has all been done and I hope you enjoy seeing these lovely ladies work.
They are who inspire me and lets see who inspire them.
Lets get crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the award Michelle, I am very touched. I passed it on in a blog post on my blog yesterday. Happy Stampin'!

    ReplyDelete

Followers