CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 5, 2012

A New Mini and Sample Card

Hello fellow readers and welcome to another post.

I'm so relieved that after two days of suffering I'm finally over my migraine.
I'm lucky that my kids and hubby try all they can to help me when I get these and try to make life as easy as possible for me.
Now that I've got that off my chest here are some special news for you.
Stampin' Up! has release their new Autumn/ Winter Mini Catalogue for 2012 and you can order your copy NOW from me here.
Personally I think that this is one the best Stampin' Up! has released yet and you'll agree with me once you see it for yourself.
Lots of new items and you'll just want the lot.
I thought I would share a sample card of a couple of the new products from the mini to show you what I mean.
Doesn't this look yummy?
"Sweet Shop" DSP is very cute and would make the perfect Birthday Scrapbook page also.
I also used the new "Sweet Cake" stamp set. Not that you can tell from the photo, but I did use Crystal Effects on the cherry to give it that glossy look.
Well that is all from me for now and I hope you like that little teaser to get your juices flowing and to get you busy making up that new wish list.
Thanks
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Michelle. I love the Sweet Cake set and am looking forward to finally playing with it over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mummy,
    love you lots from sky
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Followers