CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 30, 2012

Owl's It Going?

Well I don't know about you, but I want time to put it's breaks on
because I'm not ready for Christmas yet.
Since my last post lots of changes have been happening in my
life and craft has not been happening much.
I guess you can say my mojo has gone for the moment and I'm waiting for it's return.
This blog is to show and share with you my creations which I love to do.
I'm thinking about maybe starting one about a recent condition I've been diagnosed with
as that seems to be controlling my life more these days.
Don't get me wrong I will never give up what I love doing as a hobby,
but it will have to take second place for now.

Now back to what I have to share with you today.
I would like to show you a card I sent to a young lady who turned 12 this month and I wanted to use again the Owls Occasions, as he is so cute.
See what I mean? Very cute indeed holding onto his balloon.
You can do so much with this stamp set and I decided to stamp party hats everywhere, give him and
balloon and hover over the branch with leaves.
My colours on my card were Pool Party, So Saffron, Primrose Petal, Soft Suede and Gumball Green.
Well I hope you enjoyed today creation and I will try and get back soon with more.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers