CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Christmas Stamp A Stack

Last weekend I had started my first Christmas Card Class with some friends of mine.
We did make 4 cards and the main theme was using the
new Snow Festival DSP from the new Christmas Catalogue.

 
All the cards as you can see are very different and I ensured we got to make use of alot
of new goodies.
I think everyone's favorite was the cute Owl from Owl Occassions #128000 (W) $46.95
or #128003 (C) $37.95. Which is your favorite?
Now I cannot take the credit for the card at the middle back. Not that you can see it at
all that well, but I did case this one from the lovely Kimberly Van Diepen.
I just had to make this one because I think the mittens are so cute.
I hope you enjoyed my post today and hope to be back soon.
Michelle

 
Ingrediants:
 
Stamp Sets: Owl Occaasions, Greetings of the Season,Make a Mitten
 
Ink: Primrose Petals and Soft Suede
 
Card stock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Gumball Green
 
Cherry Cobbler
 
DSP: Snow Festival
 
Other: Versa Mark, Cherry Cobbler, White and Iridesent Ice Embossing powder, Heat Gun
 
Snow Flurry Bigz Die, Big Shot, Silver Glitter Paper,Snow Festival Printed Tags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers