CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sweet Shop Birthday

Good day to you blog readers.
Sorry I have been MIA for awhile, but I have been lapping it up in Qld going to both the Sunshine Coast
and the Gold Coast to cerebrate my twins 10th birthday.
Today I would like to share with you a card I made for a dear friends of mines' daughter who turned 6 yrs old.
I can't resist using the "Sweet Shop" DSP which you can see here.

Stamp set "Sweet Cake" is made for these papers and with a little bit of glitter to me it looks like frosting.
The color pallet this time is Soft Suede,Pool Party and Whisper White.
The final touch is this cupcake brad which is so cute.
I hope this finds you well.
Until next time.
Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers