CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 28, 2012

Many Thank You's

Good day to all of you in blogger land. I hope you are all nice and refreshed after your lovely weekend.
I am posting a card I cased from the lovely Connie Babbart.
I loved the layout of her card and need to make a Thank you card for someone special.
I dragged out my Vintage Vogue stamp set and gave it a go.
I decided to use Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White for the colour pallet.
The DSP and brads are from this years Sale-A-Bration catalogue called Everyday Enhancement.
Once cutting out the flowers I placed the brads through them and stuck them on with dimensionals.
A short post today and I will be back with more to share soon.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers