CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 4, 2012

You Are Loved

I know Valentines Day has long gone, but I wanted to show you a card I made for my hubby using this beautiful stamp set "You Are Loved". This stamp set will no longer be available after the 31st of March, so be
Quick not to miss out.

 I didn't want to go the traditional full on red, so I used Old Olive, More Mustard, Soft Suede, Real Red and Very Vanilla. With those colours in mind I coloured the stamp in self.
 I wanted to add a bit of sparkle, so I punched flowers from the Fancy Flower punch which I then cut into heart shapes.(Good tip if you don't own the Heart punch)
Well I hope your enjoyed this post.
Until next time.
Michelle
Ingredients:
Markers: Real Red, More Mustard, Old Olive and Soft Suede
C/stock:Textured Old  Olive, Smooth Soft Suede, More Mustard and Very Vanilla
Stamp Set: You Are Loved
Other: Glimmer paper- Red, Fancy Flower punch, Sml Heart punch & Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers