CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Nanna

Hello fellow readers and welcome to my latest post.
This week my dear old Nanna turned 88 yrs of age.
I wanted to do a card of the colours she enjoys and this is what I came up with.

I have copied from a previous post of the same lay out.
I of course added Spice Cake DSP to the mix and used Array Of Sunshine Stamp set for the background.
She absolutely loved it I'm pleased to say.
With this card you can see a lot of layering.
On the Pool Party card stock I used the Stripes embossed folder.
I also cut out the stamped flower and attached it with a heart brad (Non SU) through 3 pieces of card in the center.
The stamped Happy Birthday is from Perfectly Penned in More Mustard.
I'm glad you popped by and I'm sure I'll have more to talk about.

Michelle
Ingredients
Stamp Sets:Array of Sunshine, Perfectly Penned
Ink:More Mustard, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz
Card Stock:Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Pool Party
DSP: Spice Cake
Other: Scalloped Edge Punch, Stripe Textured Embossing folder, Heart Brad(non SU).

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, this card is absolutely stunning. I am sure Nanna will really love this card.

    ReplyDelete

Followers