CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Desk Calendar for 2012

Hello and long time no see from me.
Life has been hectic, as hubby had to have an op 4 weeks ago and I'm doing his
job for the  meantime, so no time for crafting.
I thought I'd show you something I created alittle while ago and ready to use next year.

I made this for my daughter and for that reason I made the owl into a girl also. See the little bow?
All I did was make a hollow box to slide the draw into and then stuck an Easel card on top.
The DSP is from the Retired Nursery Suite and the colour pallet is Rose Red and So Saffron.
As I have twin girls as soon as this was made I just had to make another one for her,
so when I can find a quick moment I will show you hers.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers