CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Birthday Party

Happy Monday to you.
Over the weekend I had the pleasure of doing a young ladies 11th birthday party.
I had been asked last year and as it was a hit then, I was really happy to be asked again.
The theme was to be Christmas and I took the opportunity to use something new
which you will see for yourself when the new Summer Catti goes live on Thurs 1st Dec.
So here is a sneak preview.

There is a new Die and Glitter Paper which comes in 12x12 sheets of two.
I love the combo of the Pool Party, Silver and Whisper White together, very non traditional Christmas colours. I used a Doilie from the Flirtatious DSP and threaded the matching Pool Party ribbon through it.
I then stuck silver glass glitter onto the edges and finshed it off with Rhinestone brad.
Well we all had lots of fun making our own to place treats inside.
Always a winner when you can make something yourself to reuse and place on the tree.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers