CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Medallion Gift Box and Card

Hello to you.
At the moment some of us are having the delight of our children being on school holidays.
I think when they do go back we will need a holiday of our own (LOL).
This month is a busy month for birthdays, really it easy nearly every month.
Here is what I made for my step daughter who turned 23yrs old
and needed to send something special to the UK.
I decided to create a box and a card to match.

I used the Medallion background for the theme on the card and box and the colours are Very Vanilla,
Cherry Cobbler and Soft Suede.
The box measures 4 1/8 x 4 1/8" and the depth is almost 2".
If you pop over to Chic n Scratch  you see will where I got my inspiration from.
Center of Medallion stamp cut out and placed in the middle of the box on top of scallop circles.
As you can see I finished it off with Very Vanilla Taffeta ribbon and a pearl.

Here is a close up of the card center in coordinating colours.
I coloured the dots with the Cherry Cobbler marker and then dotted over them with Crystal Effects.
The Happy Birthday is from Well Scripted stamp set. I just love the font from this set.
Well that's all from me on the post.
Enjoy looking.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers