CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 19, 2011

Birthday Ballons

Morning to you and what a glorious morning it is in West Sydney.
I am posting a card that was for alittle girl who had just turned 5 last month and as we don't see
her very often, we finally did last weekend and personally gave it to her.
I hadn't made a side step card for ages so I decided to have a go.
I had fun decorating this card because it was bright and I had an excuse to use the new stamp set
Up, Up & Away #125034(w), #122757(c) and Big Top Birthday DSP #122348.

The other new stamp set I used was Pennant Parade #125012 (w),#122742 (c) and what is exciting
with this stamp set is, it has a matching punch to go with it. We really love this time saving idea.
My colour pallet for this card was Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
and Whisper White.
A couple of the ballons have crystal effects on them to give that shiny look.
Well she loved the card and so do I and I hope you out there did too.
Let me know what you think I would love to hear from you.
Mant thanks
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers