CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sorry Your Gone

It's been awhile I know, but time can pass by so quick and already we are nearly at the end of this month.
The card I am showing you today is one I have not had to make too many of , but unfortunately this is one of those times.
My husbands cousin sadly passed alittle while ago and this is the card I made for her family.
My colour pallet was Basic Grey, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White.
On the scalloped circle I used the Crop-a-Dile eyelet end to give that embossed look. The boarder was done with the Scallop Trim Boarder and Trim Corner punch. It does take practise, but it's well worth it to get this end result.
I hope you liked the post today and will be on here again soon.
Michelle
Supplies:
Stamps:Thanks For Caring
Ink: Basic Grey
Cardstock:Basic Grey, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White
DSP: Bella Rose (Retired)
Other: Crop-a-Dile, Pink Pirouette Ribbon (Retired), Scallop Trim Boarder Punch, Scallop Trim Corner Punch,
Pearls.

1 comment:

  1. so cooooooool MUM
    love it & of course.......you!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Followers