CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

All in a flutter!!!

Welcome readers,
Today you have caught me at last with a card to post for my dear sister in law, but how bad am I that this card still has not been sent. She is also bad for this, but it does niggle at you when someone should have the card you spent time making.
On previous posts I have mentioned that this cute stamp(All A Flutter) will retire, but I may keep it for it is fun to watercolour.
Speaking of colour, I used So Saffron and Peach Parfait on the butterfly and as I watercoloured it I also used my aquapainter with the Shimmer Mist. I popped the butterfly inside the Treat Cup and backed it with the Botanical Gazette DSP(also retiring). On the Crumb Cake cardstock I just used the same stamp with Versamark for a background.
So I think I better get this sent or else I'll be kicking myself if I don't.What do you think?
Well until next time.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers