CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Anniversary To Me!!!

Good day to you out there in blog world.
As you read this I will be on my holidays with the kids for a week.
As the title says, it was my 13th wedding anniversary last Friday and of course I just had to make a card
for the occassion.
My inspiration came from Jenny Moore for the design of the card.
I really love the colour combo of Real Red, Basic Black and Very Vanilla.
I used the Aviary, For A Friend stamps and Well Scripted.
The DSP is retired but goes well with the colours I've used.
I am so happy I've learnt how to tie a bow and will have to show you all in a class one day.
Well I hope you all have a nice week.
When I return I will be getting together some Christmas card class. I know it's not what you want to think
about right now but if you do it bit by bit, it's not such a rush when Christmas is finally here.
Glad you could stop by.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers