CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 31, 2011

BFF's Birthday

Hello and good day to you.
Time has flown by since my best friend and I sat down and made birthday invitations for her big 30th
birthday and here I am again making something special for her again this year.
Her birthday was a couple of weeks ago and then shortly after it was her husbands birthday too, so I
waited until that came round before sending their cards together.
For my friend Leisa this is what I made.


My colour pallet was a bit different to what I usually go with. I chose Rich Razzleberry, Certainly Celery, So Saffron and Pear Pizazz.
The box idea was from my lovely team mate Kerry Bunting of course and co ordinated with the birthday card. In the box I placed a box of brads, they fit perfectly.
Now for the male card.
I was really please how this card turned out. I wanted to give the card a subtle shimmer look. I did this
with a watercolour brush and shimmer paint and the colour of the shimmer paint I used was Champagne. It gives it a great shadow effect and not too much with the shimmer to still look masculine.
My colour pallet for this card was Marina Mist, More Mustard and Basic Grey.
I used Watercolour paper for the stamped image and Staz On in black.
I hope you enjoyed this post today.
Hope to be posting soon.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers