CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Up Coming Workshop for Calendars

Hello there folks,

Hope you are enjoying the Spring School Holidays for those out there with kids at home.
Time I must say goes really fast and that is a great intro for the project that I will be showing you.
My dear friend who has finally agreed on being a Hostess for a change. She always came to card nights
and now it's her turn to earn some free gifts.
My team managed to get a hold of these mini calendars to buy in bulk and as a Christmas gift for teachers, friends or family it's easy to do.
I used watercolour paper for the watercolouring and used mainly the new In Colours.

Second Version

As you can see I made an Easel Card for easy posting and to pop onto a desk and it doesn't take up much room.
I followed a tutorial from Dawn Olchefske which she made a really cute Easel Calendar card. Check it out.
I love the way these turned out and hope my ladies will to.

Take care and thanks for looking.

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. These are really cute Michelle, love the colours on the first one. A terrific gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Michelle. Loving the colours. Great idea for those little gifts we need to organise.

    ReplyDelete

Followers