CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Turning 30!!!

Hi to you all.
Now I wish it was me turning 30, but sad to say I'm not. My dear old neighbour just turned 30 this week and will be having a do this weekend to celebrate. Boy it's come round quick and looking forward to celebrating with her. I was lucky enough that she came over today to have a visit with her kids and mine so I could give her this card.


images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!® 
In my last post I mentioned that at present I am on a mission to use up my collection of old scrapbooking papers and I have done the same in this occassion. I don't remember where it is from but I love the colour match with Taken with Tea (retiring).This is my friends favorite colour combo and it is tied in with Chocolate Chip and Creamy Caramel(Retriring).
I glittered the chipboard numbers with Alison Ellis glitter and placed them onto the Top Note card die cut from SU.
I got a WOW when she saw it which I was delighted with.
Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers