CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sweet Little Baby

Hi to all of you.
Today I wanted to continue sharing cards that I have combined other Design Paper which is not SU.
This is a baby girl card I made for a friend.
The paper comes from DCWV Nana's Nursery.I also used the Stampin' Up! clear sheeting to use as a window for the babies rattle.


images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!®

 
This I thought was fun to make. I had these colours for my twin girls nursery when they were babies.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Something Sweet SU
Cardstock: Almost Amethyst,Whisper White
Designer Papers:DCWV (non SU)
Ink: Almost Amethyst,Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal
Other:Clear Sheet

Thanks again for having a look.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers