CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Thank you with Butterflies

I love to make a card and to send them knowing I made it.
From the Summer Mini I used the Butterfly Prints set and punch which is really handy to save time on cutting.
This is going to a lovely couple who allowed for my family to stay in their home whilst on the Sunshine Coast
last week and made us feel right at home.
So here is what I came up with.




The colour combo with the Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze and So Saffron gave it that soft look.
I brought out a favorite stamp set Baroque Motif as this is a very versatile stamp set. With this set I used Versa mark just to give a faint impression.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets:Butterfly Prints, Baroque Motifs and Warm Words
Cardstock:Kraft,Baja Breeze, So Saffron,Whisper White
Ink:Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Choco Chip and Versa mark
DSP:Bella Rose
Other: Copper Hodge Podge,Chocolate Chip Taffata Ribbon, Scollaped Oval Punch, Oval Punch

Thanks for dropping by.


Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers