CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

A Pocket Full Of Thank you's

Wow another posting in the same day.
I would like to share with you all a card made to say thank you to my grandparents for a Birthday gift using the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set.
I haven't used this set much, but I thought it appropriate for this sort of occasion and I think it's quite pretty.
So here's a look.
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Pocket Silhouettes
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy and Whisper White
DSP: Urban Oasis
Ink: Not quite navy, Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze
Other: Satin Ribbon in Kiwi Kiss, dauber

I have layered a few of the DSP's from the same group and roughed up the edges to give it an old look.
With the stamped Whisper White I decided to use a dauber with Baja Breeze around the edges, so it could blend in.
Thanks again for looking.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers