CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Snow Flakes are a coming

I was invited to a friends church group to do this years craft morning and chose to make Christmas cards
and a project for a great gift idea. We made a triangle box which is so simple. Book a class or workshop and you to can learn how to make one.


From our Spring Mini Catalogue I used the ever so popular Ski Slope DSP and the colour scheme was Whisper White, Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze.Snow Swirled stamp set is used on the Snow flake and on the main part of the box.Just used the crop a dile to punch holes each side to slide your ribbon through.

I just love the Christmas tree in this set and can't help myself by decorating it with glitter.Christmas isn't complete without a bit of bling.
I hope you like them and it was a fun morning. Thanks to all the ladies who came and look forward to seeing
you all next year.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers