CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Secret Santa

Well hello to you all.Are we just loving this time of year with the Christmas cheer and giving.
A couple of weeks ago my Stampin' Up! team and I were invited to attend a lovely Christmas dinner at lovely Sue's and it was a terrific time had by all.
We participated in Secret Santa and I was Secret Santa for Sarah. This is what I came up with.

I made a Christmas Cracker, a Puffy Box which I got the instructions fromhttp://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/puffybox/  a chocolate bar box and a swap card all from the "I wish" Simply Scrappin Kit. They were fun to make and the items that were handmade from everybody were amazing.
Here are some more pic's to see more in detail.

My swap card and the stamp used was from Hello Again which is in our Summer Mini Catalogue.


I filled this Puffy Box with clear buttons as this was on the secret santa wish list.


I placed two small punches in this one, as I thought this would be a neat way to disguise them.

This has a yummy bar of Lindt chocolate inside it.Great for a rainy day like today.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my creations and it gives you some inspiration to your Christmas wrapping.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers