CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Thank you


I made this Thank You card for an upcoming Workshop host.
I made this straight away as I'm going into hospital next week and wanted to ensure I try to catch up with everything b4 being laid up in bed.
I used the new Walk in the Park DSP from the mini catalogue as my inspiration.Dazzling diamonds are used on a couple of the flowers to give it that sparkle, unfortunately it doesn't show that well in the photo.
Supplies:
Stamps: Petal Pizzazz and Oval All
Ink: Basic Grey and Whisper White
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Grey and Pink Pirouette
DSP: Walk in the Park
Other: Pink Pirouette ribbon, Dazzling diamonds,dimensionals,scalloped oval punch and snail.
All SU products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers