CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Seasons Greetings

Christmas is fast approaching us and whilst having visitors I made a couple of cards for them
to take back to the U.K. The Christmas card classes I went to at my upline Marelle's house came in handy, as I sent them back with my daughter ready to be posted to family over there.
Here are a couple of examples for you to see.If anyone wishes to have a workshop to get some Christmas
cards done for their friends or family just drop me a line @ mmarchant71@yahoo.com. I will be available mid November thru till mid December.

I had some inspiration from Kirsty Browns blog for this http://kirstyscardnscrap.wordpress.com/page/3/ card, I just love this new Christmas ribbon from the new mini catalogue which you still have until 30th of November if you wish to purchase some for yourself. In the catalogue you will also find the lovely Designer paper range Ski Slope which I also used for this card.


The next example is still using papers from the same Ski Slope range and going for a more vibrant look. The stamp set used is Snow Swirled. I do like using Real Red which ties in well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers