CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sunshine and Sprinkles Birthday Card

Hello everyone.
It's been a busy few weeks for birthdays, so there will be
a few posts for me to catch up on showing my creations.
My first post today is a card I made for a young lady and wanted to show off
some new items from the new Seasonal Catalogue.

I think the Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP is sooooooo cute.
It's so virbrint and colourful, fit for any girls birthday.
As you can see I did alot of layering on this card, not
only with cardstock and DSP, but also including the
White Tea Lace Paper Doilies and Soda Pop Tops as well.
I hung from behind the Soda Pop Top a couple of little stamped image
"Happy Day" and Number #1 from the Ciao, Baby stamp set.
All the items used on this card can be found in the new Seasonal Catalogue
and the Sale-a Bration Catalogue also.
I hope this has started getting your creative juices going.
Until next time.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers