CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 7, 2013

Belated Christmas Card

Hello readers.!!
It has been awhile and like you I have been very busy.
Christmas and New Year has passed and it was enjoyable as it could be.
I'm now concentrating in entertaining the kids whilst they are on school holidays.
As time has flown by I missed showing you this card which was inspired by my lovely Upline
Marelle Taylor.



Marelle showed us how to make this delightful card at the Heart Felt Training day in Sydney and desperately wanted to have a go myself.
This is a great way to use up any scrap material you may have left over and turn it into something very homemade without the sewing (even better).
I gave these away to my childrens teachers and I was given lots of lovely comments, so thanks Marelle for your wonderful ideas.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michelle
Ingrediants:

 
Card stock: Whisper White, Lucky Limeade and Real Red
 
Ink: Real Red
 
Stamp Set: Contempo Christmas
 
Other:Ornament Punch, Candlelight Christmas Fabric, 1/8"Taffeta Ribbon Old Olive
 
Petals-a-plenty Embossing Folder
 

Just a reminder that the Holiday Catalogue will be coming to an end on the 31st January.


So ensure to not miss out on something you had your eye and place your order with me today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers