CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 28, 2012

Crazy About Lalaloopsy

Hello fellow readers and welcome back to my blog.
I am posting a card today that is not something
I would usually make, but once I heard that my dear friends daughter loves Lalaloopsy I just had to give it a go.
I personally think she turned out alright, what do you think?

She was made from circles mainly. The hair was drawn free hand and the rest were using SU's Circles #2 Big Shot Die Cut for the face, Sweet Buttons Embosslits for the eyes, 1/2 Circle punch for the cheeks and that's it.
The Owl is from the Owl Builder punch.
The title Celebrate is from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue this year and I embossed that in White.
So why don't you have a go.
Hope to post again soon.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Michelle - she is just gorgeous - I think she definitely turned out alright!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous Michelle. Great job. Your friend's daughter will love her.

    ReplyDelete

Followers