CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hello

Hello fellow readers and Happy Weekend to you.
It has been awhile I know and time flies when your busy.
This past week is like a whirlwind. First I get the flu and stuck in bed for most of the week.
Then I find out I got a new job and then Friday it was my husbands birthday.
So now it's catch up time.
I had the chance to make a card that I wish to share today.
Just a small card using Basic Grey and Daffodil Delight colours.
The papers are from the Autumn/ Winter Mini Catalogue "Attic Boutique" and they make a lovely background for this card.
I used a stamp from the Elementary Elegance set and as you can see I used the "Hello" sentiment.
Well that's a short post from me today.
Stay healthy everyone and see you next time.
Michelle
Ingredients:
Stamp Set: Elementary Elegance
Ink:Basic Grey
Cardstock: Whisper White and Basic Grey
DSP: Attic Boutique
Other: Dimensionals, 1 1/4 " Daffodil Delight Striped Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers