CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 23, 2011

Pretty In Pink Birthday

WOW!! Christmas is almost here.
Who's gettting excited? I am, but not as much as the kids.
My daughters were invited to an Ice Skating Party earlier this month and my 6 year old son was
fortunate to join in. It was his first ever time Ice Skating and he loved it. Dad says he was so
proud of him.
The Birthday Girl is turning 9 and here is her card.
Now I did say this was pink and actually the colours are Melon Mambo, Pretty In Pink and Whisper White.
Just added some ribbon and bling to make it really girlie.
The background is the DSP Flirtatious and the doilie is from the same papers.
Well that's it from me until after Christmas.
Hope you all enjoy the festivities and stay safe.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers