CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 6, 2011

Princess Scrapbook Page

Good Morning to you all.
I wanted to share something that I haven't done in such a long time.
I used to be really into Scrap booking before I joined Stampin' Up! and now it's not something I do so much
anymore. It was great to do it again and I find the subject of my children so easy to do.
The whole idea of what I wanted on the page didn't come easy, so it did take a bit of time.
Here's the finished product.





My favorite part of this page is the circle.
I used the Eyelet Boarder punch.Cut 2 strips of DSP 12x12 and folded small amounts all the way
round. I then just stuck it down using snail.Placing it on the page was with dimensionals.
The flowers I cut out are from the Bliss Stamp Set.
My colour pallet was mainly So Saffron, Pink Pirouette, Certainly celery and Very Vanilla.
I hope you enjoyed today's post as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers