CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Thanks Big Time

Well what I have to show you today is a card that our team member Kerry Bunting came up with the idea for.
It is a Sketch Challenge and this is what it looks like.

So I had a go myself and this is what I came up with.

To kill two birds with one stone I needed to make Thank you cards for those who were so kind to send
lovely gifts for Christmas. It was also a good excuse to use the new Aviary Stamp Set. So cute.
Enjoy looking.
Michelle

Supplies:
Stamp Sets:Aviary, A Word For You
Ink:Real Red & Soft Suede
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Real Red & Very Vanilla
DSP:Bright Collection
Other: Real Red Ribbon, Scallop Trim Boarder Punch, Pearl, Oval Punch & Scallop Oval Punch

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Michelle. The colours look fab together and as for the owl - too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers