CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Something New for Christmas

I had a play when I recieved my goodies from the new Catti and have to admitt I had fun playing.
I made this with the new Milk Carton Bigz L Die.
My inspiration came from Diana Soling. She has a very easy tutorial to follow if you which to have a look.

The others new items are the Jolly Holiday DSP, Delightful Decorations Stamp Set and the ornament punch.

These are very small, but very cute in size.
The colour combination used is Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Very Vanilla.

Well I hope you liked the little taste of new things to come.

Michelle

5 comments:

  1. Darn it Michelle, now I have to move that die up my wish list! These are so adorably cute and I love it in those papers and colours! LURVE cherry cobbler! LURVE this set - when is my next pay day?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kez for your comments.I do love the Cherry Cobbler too.It shows up so well on the Vanilla.Save those pennies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very nice Michelle. That die is moving further to the top of my wishlist. I was also hoping that I would survive this Christmas with just the Contempo Christmas but think I am going to have to get Delighful Decorations as well - DAMN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny Juliette. I do try my best to stick to the minimum that I can get away with but it never seems to last.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful set. Love it to bits. Just love the papers and the little milk cartons. Beautiful job.

    Liam

    ReplyDelete

Followers