CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Punch Art Card

Hi there and good day to you all.
I am giving you just a quick post, as I'm about to show 28 Girl Guides how to make this card.
I got my inspiration from Mary Fish when she made a card with circle punches and thought it would be easy to do for a class for craft. Of course all the prep work is done for them, they just have to stick altogether.

 I followed Mary's tip for making the leaf using a circle punch to get your circle and then place the circle back into the punch half way and cut again and there you have your leaf. Very easy!!!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Best Yet
Ink:Old Olive
Paper:Old Olive textured,So Saffron,Pink Pirouette, Pink Passion(Retiring)
Other:Pink button,1 3/4 circle punch,1 1/4 punch, 1 Punch, Dimensions, Scalloped Oval and Lge Oval Punch.

Thanks for checking this post out.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers