CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Party Time!!!!

Hi All.
For those who are in Australia, I hope you all enjoyed the lovely long weekend. I know I did.
Last week I mentioned that I would post what I was sooooo busy making for my girlfriend who's 30th is coming up. She kindly asked for help to come up with an idea for her invites.
She loves Taken with Teal and Chocolate Chip, so with that in mind this was we came up with.


The back



I just like to mention that 47 of these were made and to me that was a tall order, as I've never made invitations before.
Though time consuming I really enjoyed doing it and would gladly say yes again.It was great that Leisa could help and she is very pleased with the outcome (thank god).

Supplies:
Stamp Sets:Medallion and Crazy for Cupcakes
Cardstock:Choc Chip, Taken with Teal and Confetti White
Ink:Choc Chip
Tools:Big Shot Note Card Die Cut, Crop a dile
Other: Choc Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Antique Brass Eyelets & Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Till next time.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers