CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 14, 2010

My Mothers Day Card

Hello there,

I hope all you Mothers out there had a wonderful weekend being spoilt rotten, by your children.
I had a lovely day because it was also shared with my twin daughters who had a pre- birthday celebration, so we went to Luna Park. It was the first time for the family and we all had a ball.
My mother lives in Queensland where we moved from 2 years ago and so I couldn't be there to share the day, but of course I made here this card with love from me.






I used the A Rose Is A Rose stamp set from the Ideas Catalogue 2009/2010 and the colour combo is Pretty In Pink, Rose Regal, Certainly Celery and Kiwi Kiss. For the background I used the Medallion which is new from our Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue and placed Versa Mark over it.
The feedback is Mum loved it,as well as her other goodies from Stampin' Up!
Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle,

    This card is gorgeous. thanks for sharing.

    Liam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle - this card is lovely. I am sure that your Mum loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers