CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Summer Mini Birthday Card

A busy day for me today and so I thought I'd squeeze in this card quickly.
Hubby had to have an operation today and it's just day surgery, but I'm on stand by as to when to come and
get him.
Now this card that I made is for a dear friend of mine back in England and am pleased to say that they will be paying us a visit later on this month, which is very exciting.
I used the Butterfly Prints stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalogue which is still running until the 31st of March. Then I used my favorite Designer Papers Bella Rose.I added Choco Chip and Riding Hood Red to
tie it all together.


Now I did use my own little pearls. Here are the items I used for this card.

Thanks for looking.

Michelle

Supplies:
Stamp Sets:Butterfly Prints and  Happy Moments
Cardstock:Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip,and Whisper White
Ink:Chocolate Chip and Kiwi Kiss
Dsp:Bella Rose
Other:Scalloped Oval Punch, Oval Punch,Scalloped Edge Punch, Kiwi Kiss Ribbon and Champayne Pearls(non SU)

3 comments:

Followers