CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Birthday To You

Hi everyone, well I'm back on the computer after a long recovery after my stint in hospital. It's a slow process and I have good and bad days.(More good than bad.) So I thought I would post a card that I had made for my daughters friends birthday.

The stamp I used was Crazy for Cupcake and who isn't when you come to think of it.
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Crazy for Cupcakes and Warm Words
Cardstock:Pretty in Pink and Whisper White
DSP:Walk in the Park
Ink:Stazon Black
Pens:Tombow-723,813 (Not SU),SU Marker-Budk Blossom & Creamy Caramel.
Other:Dazzling Diamonds,Dimensionals,So Saffron Ribbon Bundle and Scallop Oval Punch.
I hope you enjoy seeing this card and may give you inspiration to make you own.
Thanks for looking.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers